The new NI PXI gear is awesome!
A new NI PXI platform is just arrived, and it is REALLY awesome.
The hardware consists of
- 2 x Dynamic voltage card with 8 simultaneous channels.
- 1 x RTD card with 20 channels.
- 1 x Multi-functional card with 32 channels. It could measure electric voltage, current and thermal couple.
- 1 x Switcher panel with 24 output channels and 24 input channels to simulate a PLC.
1 x RS485/RS422 communication card.
- Plug a screen, a keyboard and a mouse. Let’s rock. ↓
- Front view. ↓
- Front view with accessories. ↓
- After playing with LabView for about 5 minutes, a simple test program is ready. ↓
In this extremely simple LabView code, two channels are deployed. One is measuring room temperature by an attached thermal couple. The other is measuring the wave form from a signal generator, at a sampling frequency of 100 kHz. The result is quit good.
- AHa, its me again. ↓