Experiments for canned motor pump
- My colleague was calibrating the differential pressure transducer ↓
Tow Venturi flowmeters and associated differential pressure transducer ↓
The differential pressure transducer is shared by the two Venturi tubes.
The impact hammer which was used when we measured the free vibration frequency of the assembly of the pump rotor ↓
One impact load senor was installed at the tip of the hammer.
- The assembly of the pump rotor ↓
- Acceleration sensors installed on the rotor assembly ↓
- Acceleration sensor back end units ↓
- I was preparing to strike in order to test its free vibration frequency ↓
- Eddy current displacement sensors ↓
- Rotor balancing ↓